Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CD Love

Hello everyone. It is the Raya hols now. It is a long break for me, a really welcome break but after the break, it will be work and work till the end of the year. I guess this is life, right? We can't complain. The only way to break the humdrum of work and stress is to indulge in a hobby. And I certainly hope you have one.

O.K. It is time for sharing now

CDs if you brow the net have a lot of users. They can be made into toys like cute Santa Claus, interesting sun catches and many other things. As for me, I have used CDs as the base for my pencil holders as shown in my stylish stationery holders. Today, I will share with you another use of CD.




Yes, this is made from a spoilt CD and gave it to a friend's sister who herself is an avid hobbyist. It of course took a little of my time but I love the result. I hope you will also like it and will try to do it too. Your friends this year I am certain will receive many from you, a unique style of sending across a message.

About a month back, I converted a CD into a birthday greeting 'card'. It was hung over a fruit basket. Let me show it to you.


Lovely?

You notice the little gift box at the edge? Yap, I made that too. I will advise you that if you don't have the time, go and buy a small one from a gift shop. This took me roughly an hour and a half. Don't forget, my dear friends, the smaller an object, the tougher it is. But if you are as crazy as me, then I wish you 'Happy time!'


There you have a closer view of the tiny weeny gift box I have made. It is made from thick cardboard and rubber form.

Let me share two more with you.



God loves me and He loves you.
Have a nice day! Bye..........

No comments:

Post a Comment