Monday, September 27, 2010

Miniature Garden - The Shanghai Village

Hello everyone! I am back. The other day I shared with you simple set-ups of miniature gardens. Those simple ones are a joy to a stressful day. They somehow soothe away the aches and the confusion and make struggles easier.

Today I will share with you more complicated and time consuming set-ups. I use aquariums. My husband who loves rearing fish gave the hobby up so I use the aquariums to set up miniature gardens. Each set-up takes time and money and careful planning. I have two set-ups in my garden and take great delight imagining myself to be in that setting. Ha! Ha! Ha!



This is a village scene


It even has a name : Shanghai Village. I am sorry. The shot is not too good.


You can have a better view here. I almost imagine myself in the village. Look at the bridge. I made it using just twigs and a hard cupboard.

The top view of the village scene


I have a sea scene too. It completes the scene of a village near the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment