Friday, February 8, 2013

Corner Bookmarks

A corner bookmark for a friend's daughter. A very FAT froggie. 


A wise old owl as a corner bookmark


A smiling teddy for a corner bookmark


A mean sly shark for my own use. Ha Ha Ha

A pretty girl for a bookmark

I was browsing the net the other day when I came across corner bookmarks. All of a sudden, I became obsessed doing corner bookmarks and giving them away to everyone. All kinds of ideas filled my head and thus I went far into the night drawing and putting together the things to make corner bookmarks. I drew the frog, the owl and the shark. They are my favourite because I could shape them in the way I want.




This is a kirigami doll bookmark. I love the 'cloth'. The whole piece of paper kimono largely depends on the piece of paper. A paper doll will simply look gorgeous if the paper is beautiful. I gave this away too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment