Friday, June 14, 2013

The Unique Quality of Bread Dolls

Good evening everyone. I hope that you have a pleasant day today. My day was relatively easy. I just realize that maybe not many of you know about the  Bread Dolls  that I made. Some of you might even think that I am using polymer clay. These dolls are actually bread dolls and they are not the ones that you see on the internet where you can eat them. No, you can't eat them. If you do, you might get a bad tummy ache. Let me share with you the unique quality of these bread dolls.

The Unique Quality of the Bread Dolls 
a. They don't cracked when you accidentally drop them.
b. They are organic and thus environmental friendly.
c. They are ever-lasting.
d. When well conditioned, they are not attacked by bugs.     
e. They are not baked. They are air dried.
f. To keep them clean, there are 2 ways : 
    i)   keep them in an acrylic box
    ii)  use a damp toothbrush and brush them. The dampness will not soften the dolls nor 
         destroy them. The toothbrush will remove fine dust and after brushing, you will see 
         the dolls 'refreshed' and 'rejuvenated.'   



Miss Prim. She is just about 5cm in height. 

I hope you  have understood. If there are any questions that you would like to ask, please feel free to ask me. I will try my best to answer you.

Bye............have a pleasant weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment