Sunday, June 16, 2013

Little Sue's Dinning Room.

This is a dinning room with the cat sitting on the soft pillow. I had added details to the dinning room, giving it a character. Every object is personally made except the big table and the chair where the two little birds are. 

Making small things require patience and good eye sight. I guess that by the time I completed this, I couldn't see anything far. Ha Ha Ha

I love to add books. They somehow give the place a character. Don't you think so?

Perhaps you would like to know how long did I take to do this. Well..........perhaps 1 week? Bread figurines need time to dry and to make sure they dry properly, it takes a  week. So while waiting for them to dry, I prepare the table, the pillow and other things. 







You can see that I have added wall paper to the case. This is to make it into a room, yeap just like little Sue's bedroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment