Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bread dolls

Hi everyone,

It looks like I have disappeared for a long time. Well, time just flew. I have always meant to update my blog and it was always yes, I will do it but never came to it till now. I have been really busy. Busy with housework, children, old parents and school work. And of course busy making stuffs that I would like to share with you.

On the 25 and 26 May,2013, I joined a Art and Craft market at the De Garden. We were there from 2pm to 10pm. My, oh my, it was really tiring but because I had stuffs to sell and to show, I decided to sell some. Response was not that good. Reason? Well, I can give thousand and one reasons but it would not be fair to say anything. I can only say that perhaps my heart did not want my stuffs to be sold and thus the bad response. Ha Ha Ha. Anyway, it would be a long time before I would join a Flea market. It is both tiring and hot and such a long day............Whew........ !


 3cm Kokeshi dolls

This one is mounted


These are wedding couples 


My Puff the magic dragon which was sold. My favourite. 


This adorable guy is still with me. If anyone would like to adopt him, he is only RM30.00.


All these dolls are made from bread. They do not break easily and neither do they get moldy. Their colours are long lasting and vibrant. However, they can't be eaten as colours and liquor have been added to preserve  them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment