Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ParenThots - Features

ParenThots - Features

Dear friends and readers, I came upon this feature and I like it so I thought I will link it to my blog for you to read. These parents are really encouraging. Sometimes, we don't even know for certain how good our plan is. Sometimes we feel discourage too because the result is not immediately seen but only in the future. But these parents are motivating and encouraging and they too face struggles and tribulations like us all and today some of them can testify that what they have set out to do, the result is wonderful.

As parents we all fear if we are doing the right thing or not. Sometimes our in-laws and even our own parents will frown at us, wondering if we have gone crazy. Right? I feel encouraged by what I have read and I feel more assured that what I am doing for my own children, I am not wrong. Just be optimistic and do what you think is right. With love and passion in our hearts, I doubt we will go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment