Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gifts from the Garden

Hello, everyone. It has been quite a while since I am able to come to my blog. Had been extremely busy with marking exam papers and writing year end reports. Now, as the term for the year draws to a close, I am taking a breather. How are all of you? Doing fine? I certainly hope you are.

In my previous blog, I promise that the moment the jasmine plant flowers in my garden, I will take some photos and share with you. Well, I have some to share with you now although the bloom isn't so big but the fragrance of this small bloom is simply wonderful........





This is a wild jasmine plant. I really don't know its real name but I call it while jasmine. It can grow quite tall and big and the leaves are big.




The huge bloom is a cluster of flowers and each flower is fragrant. Here the bloom is in its bud stage




Look, how beautiful is the flower. It looks like a rose, right?



Beautiful?


Below are some photos I took of a gift I gave to a friend's brithday. I always love to give gifts that have dual purpose : useful and beautiful.


The lady birds are made from jumping clay. My friend used this to keep all her glue bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment