Sunday, June 6, 2010



Making cards is my favourite pastime. I remember I spent the whole of my year end break just making cards. I went into quite a frenzy of buying coloured papers and the different types of papers to make my cards. After each card, I sat back with a huge satisfied smile. I really enjoyed myself. Here I want to share with you the different types of cards that I have made.

Cards that just made use of coloured papers. They are fast to make and simply lovely.


The edge of this card is attached with a ribbon and paper doily. The two accessories soften the sharp edges of the card.

Cards that have laces and ribbons



Cards that have stenciled patterns. These cards take time to make.






This is one of my favourite ones. It is simple and elegant. I made it to encourage my daughter for her mid-year exam. Yes, family members do appreciate a card from us. When I left the card on the table near where she was sitting, she did not read it until I told her that the card was for her. She felt so touched, telling me that she did not think that she would receive a card from me. It was my turn to feel so bad. I have been giving cards to others except my own. So friends and readers, do take time to do something for your loved ones. They see us doing something and giving it to others, they would love something from us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment