Thursday, July 4, 2013

Little Anna in her garden


Here I have used a mixed medium to construct a garden scene. Little Anna is on the garden bench about to read a book. Behind her are two little bread birds. They are out too to enjoy the cool day.    



Near the little teapot is  little cup. I wish I had a better picture to show you. Sorry about this. I made the teapot and cup using bread too. They were so tiny that I had quite a tough time. A small object although does not require much details takes an equal of time to complete to making large objects. The large objects require details but you don't need to strain your eyes. By the time I finished making the birds and the set of teapot and cup, I nearly went blind. Ha! Ha! Ha! I did not do the piece of cake. I do have some of my own but since I bought some from a shop, I thought to use it to save time and my eyes.       



I have put Little Anna in a casing. Just in case you are wondering what that object is behind the sofa, tangling down, it is a lamp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment