Saturday, July 30, 2011

Gift wrapping and presentation





This gift wrapping with a cup cake on top suggests to you that inside the gift box has something to do with things for the kitchen. I feel it is important what we put on top of the gift box. The usual way is putting flowers which I still do but what happens when you run out of flowers? Well, this is the best method that can personalize a gift.






I found out a new way to wrap a gift accidentally. Yes, get two different gift wrappers and combine them. But make sure that the two are not too contrasting in pattern and colour to suggest that you either don't have two of the same kind or you have run out of gift wrappers. So when you go shopping for gift wrappers, make certain that you always get two or three of each kind. If you don't wish to do that as it could be quite monotonous, you buy gift wrappers that have almost the same colour theme like what I have done. I hope my suggestions are of help to you.





I have added a doll with an umbrella. The person who is receiving this gift takes an umbrella everywhere she goes. She maybe walking along a shedded corridor but if the sun is hot, the umbrella comes out. Ha Ha Ha


No comments:

Post a Comment