Friday, May 6, 2011

Teachers' Day Cards

Hi to all. It is one year already since I posted on my blog about making gifts for my daughter's teachers and now it is that time of the year again. I haven't began making any gifts yet but I have made lots of cards. You will notice that some cards have wordings while some are left empty. The reason is simple, waiting for my daughters to tell me what they want to write on the card.

I have made a variety of cards and I certainly hope that you will have some ideas of how to do your cards. You may notice that some cards can also be converted into birthday cards or any types of card you wish.







This particular card could be used as a wedding card but it is up to you how you want to see it. You can add the teacher's name next to the big heart and the child's name next to the small card to show love and appreciation. But the card could also be used for Mother's Day card or even converted into a Father's Day card. It is so versatile.




This card could be used as a Birthday card, don't you think so?





No comments:

Post a Comment